The exchange with experienced professionals gave me valuable insights for building my start-up.
Lukas Ottermann, first mentee, now mentor for start-ups himself, Wiwi alum and founder of Lomavis.
Would you like to receive support in study or career-related questions and concerns, develop yourself further, and learn from the exciting experiences of someone who also once studied in Göttingen? Then mentoring is the optimal way to do this!
This is how it works:
Become a member of Alumni Göttingen - if you are not already.
Contact the following address with the keyword "Mentoring": firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive further information and a questionnaire to be filled out by mail.
We will check our mentoring pool for a suitable match for your challenges.
After your approval, we will put you in direct contact with your mentor..
University Mentoring Programs
There are many mentoring programs at the University that are specific to your target group. Take a look and see if there is something for you:
- Coaching for international students starting their careers
- Start Guides – Career Start of International Students and Graduates
- Mentoring program for career entry (Brückenschlag+)
- moveMento - Mentoring für alle, die als Erste in ihrer Familie studieren
- WeWiMento - Wege ins Wissenschaftsmanagement
- Margaret Maltby Programm
- Dorothea Schlözer Mentoring-Programm