This is a regular event for network speakers and initiators. Join us every last Thusday of the month from 3 to 5 pm CET if you have any of the following or any other questions on building and managing alumni communities:
- How do I start a regional, international or interest-based alumni network?
- Are there any preconditions I need to fulfill to start an alumni network?
- What are my first steps to start an alumni network?
- How do I know if there are other alumni who would like to start a network with me?
- How do I plan activities and organize the volunteering efforts inside my network?
- I have do I/we form an Organizing Committee for our network?
- I have communication problems inside the Organizing Committee. How do I solve them?
Use this Zoom-Link to join the meeting. Use this Zoom-Link to join the meeting. Please, consider that we activated the waiting room for this meeting and it might take us several minutes to let you in.
This event is an alternative to the session on November 25th that will not take place due to the overlap with the Adam von Trott Ambassadors of Change International Alumni Program.
- 2. December 2021, 15:00 o'clock
- 2. December 2021, 17:00 o'clock
- Alumni Networks Facilitators